Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daily Opportunit to do list

Daily Opportunity to do list

The alarm clock suddenly sets out it's blood piercing scream, and I awoke with a jolt! Why, why now I just went to sleep, I do not want to leave my warm cocoon of blankets, a place that feels safe and warm and framiler. But that annoying noise, like the fire alarm at school that keeps mercilessly wailing!!! Finally I heave myself out of bed and I stumble over my backpack that I left on my floor, the night before. In the process I manage to sound like an elephant falling down the stairs. Where is that stupid alarm!!! By now, I have began to wake, like a bear that has been hibernating. To the amazement of my mind at that time in the morning I find that the alarm is on the floor? O well what ever. I hit the button with such force that the wailing seizes to exist. Or at least until tomorrow. I see the time, and O NO, its 7:00? WHAT? HOW? Wait, now I remember I did hit the snooze button five times? Maybe I hit it six times? The shower is not running, I still have time to take a shower before school. I quickly run into the bathroom, to take a shower before my sister gets out of bed. I quickly take my shower and get ready for school, and as I run by room I snatch the black rock that tripped me while I was awaking from hibernation. I run downstairs as fast as a rabbit runs from a dog. I quickly gobble down breakfast in record time beating the starving Beagle. SARAH! WE HAVE TO GO! ARE YOU READY??? Almost! No your not! you do not even have your shoes on! We have to go! I know I know. Hurry I am going to be late! Finally we go out to the car and quickly get in and we hurry away to school. I have to drop her off by South Junior High School on my way to school in the morning. So I drop her off and I hurry away to school. When I arrive, I have to scavenge for a place to park. I have to park on one of the side streets, and usually there is one close that I can quickly capture. I have to play dodge ball with cars as I take my journey across the street. As I walk through the doors as what is know as opportunity I have to swim through the hallways to attempt to see my friends that I hang out with often. After a nanosecond of a debriefing session, often seeing if we are ready for track. We break away and take on the day. I feel as if I am swimming in the ocean, while attempting to walk through the hallway. I make it a short distance and then I am swept back by the wave of people. Or maybe a better way to explain it would be like salmon swimming up stream, and then on top of that there are bears that act like road blocks, like the groups of kids standing in the middle of the hallway. O well, I finally make it to my first hour class. Alright class take out the homework that few of you probally did and turn it in. To my dismay, after searching frantically for the homework that I spent several hours working on, last night, at home, in my cave, that is due right now. I realize that I left it, in my back pack, back at home. O joy.


By the unknown writer

No comments:

Post a Comment